Eos Real Estate Management Group Maintenance Coordinator in Webster, Texas
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the continuity between the Community Director and the Service Director. Daily interaction with the residents as well the staff. Some responsibilities will include greeting residents and vendors, so an outgoing personality is a must. Helps to improve resident retention by insuring resident satisfaction.
· Assist staff with resident move-in and move-out inspections and documents each
· Acts a liaison between leasing and maintenance to insure the turnkey of vacant units
· Assists with vendor relations
· Greeting residents and handling the intake of all work orders
· Responsible for closing out work orders and then following up with the residents to insure their satisfaction
· Coordinates the completion of work orders with the maintenance staff
Abilities & Skills Required to Achieve Desired Outcomes
· Ability to engage with vendors and management
· Planning and Organizing
· Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Strong self-direction and high accountability level
· Familiar with Microsoft Office products
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF THE POSITION
Must demonstrate solid understanding of on-site property management operations and positions. Must have strong inter-personal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to handle multiple projects/assignments concurrently and be very results-oriented. The candidate will be highly motivated, be a team player and must take direction well. Must be a self-starter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· 1+ year customer service experience
· Some maintenance experience a plus
The work is not physically demanding. Typically, the associate may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there will be some walking (approximately 50%); standing; bending; carrying of moderate items such as office supplies. Carrying small items out of units may be necessary, such as paint cans, lite trash, etc. up to 15 pounds. No special physical demands are required to perform the work.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices or residential complexes. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated, except when working on items outside of the office environment.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
I fully understand the content of this job description, have had the opportunity to ask questions regarding this job description, and have had the job duties and responsibilities, qualifications, and physical demands and working conditions explained to me. I am capable of performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. If I need accommodation, I will ask the hiring manager.