AbbVie Regional QA Systems Lead - Eyecare and Toxins in Waco, Texas
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter at https://twitter.com/abbvie , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbVieGlobal , Instagram , YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/AbbVie and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbvie .
I chose AbbVie
I chose Innovation
I chose a Great Place to Work
AbbVie employees work every single day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. Our work helps people live better lives. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well.
We are currently sourcing an experienced Regional QA Systems Lead - Eyecare and Toxins to join our high performing quality team, reporting to our VP, Quality Pharma and Biotech.
In this role, you will:
• Drive critical Quality projects across multiple sites; ensure subsystems are connected and cross-system dependencies are optimized to deliver measurable compliance performance improvements.
• Define clear governance rules to remove QS redundancy and drive global alignment of the Abbvie Quality System.
• Collaborate with partners (QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain etc.) in global and site network roles to drive broader efficiency, effectiveness and alignment.
• Develop and drive specific QA focused teams to deliver measurable improvement initiatives. Develop policies, processes and procedures that harmonize the quality system across the network; Facilitate the maintenance and execution of QA Strategy and track the progress.
• Define and implement an Eyecare & toxins network QA project management & quality planning governance to ensure clear communication of milestones and progress of network projects.
• Establish and maintain Quality System communications and branding that enables QA engagement and active participation by all functions across Eyecare and toxin sites supporting AbbVie objectives, activities, and outcomes.
• Create and maintain robust linkage between QA Systems and Regulatory Intelligence/Knowledge Management to maintain the highest standards of compliance with cGMP.
• Lead the collection, verification and improvement of Quality metrics used for management review in partnership with all stakeholders to develop a clear picture of overall compliance state and linking this to local / global project implementation.
• Act as deputy for network Vice President QA at Product Quality (Global) Management Review
• Coordinate and actively manage relationships with Third Party Manufacturers/Customers appropriate to the network.
To qualify for this role, you will have:
• You will have a relevant 3rd level degree & ideally MSc or PhD
• Proven knowledge and experience within the Quality organisation.
• Proven communicator of both tactical and strategic programs.
• Strong manufacturing/plant experience ideally stemming from within Eyecare and toxin network.
• Successful track record of delivering results in complex projects and programs; proven leader of direct reports as well as of matrix teams.
• Experience working and delivering results across multiple sites/geographies.
• Ability to travel up to 25%, as required.
So, are you ready now to be part of this high performing and ambitious Quality team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- AbbVie Jobs