Belcan Electrical & Instrumentation Designer I in The Woodlands, Texas
Electrical & Instrumentation Designer I
Job Number: 283694
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Electrical & Instrumentation Designer job in Houston, Texas is currently available through Belcan with one of our Construction Clients. Electrical and Instrument design efforts for projects related to pump stations, meter stations, compressor stations and pipeline projects. To be considered for this role, you will need three plus years of experience or Associates Degree and four plus years of experience in facilities creating I & E drafting/design drawings preferably in Meter Stations, Pump Stations, Launcher/Receivers, Main Line Valves, Compression Stations and as-builts. This is a great long term opportunity!
Electrical & Instrumentation Designer Job duties:
• Assist engineers and lead designer with initial design and drawing requirements
• Conceptualize plans, details and sections to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements
• Check and back-check drawings produced by drafting personnel
• Coordinate and analyze vendor supplied drawings and incorporate the required information into project drawings
• Apply the NEC and perform calculations related to sizing electrical circuits and equipment
• Three plus years of experience in facilities creating I&E drafting/ design drawings or Associates Degree with four plus years of experience.
• Three plus years of AutoCAD and/ or Microstation experience.
• Three plus years within the engineering and construction industry.
If you are interested in this Electrical & Instrumentation Designer job in Houston, TX, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: The Woodlands , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart