Woodforest National Bank Application Support Analyst I in The Woodlands, Texas
The Application Support Analyst I is responsible for maximizing functionality and operational efficiency of software systems and solutions by providing technical and administration support for designated applications, systems and servers.
- Researches, troubleshoots and resolves reported system issues; escalates issues requiring development or vendor support; tests and implements solutions.
- Performs system maintenance such as deploying patches, updates and upgrades; monitors system performance and performs actions to maintain data integrity such as purging inactive accounts.
- Creates reference and training materials by documenting processes and solutions; supports process improvement by evaluating documented resolutions and analyzing trends.
- Provides input and performs testing for development and purchasing initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Excellent technical skills with Microsoft network and PC operating systems including working knowledge of current network hardware protocols and standards, database maintenance, windows server administration and desktop application support.
- Extensive practical knowledge in trouble shooting methodologies and principles and issue resolution techniques.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Solid analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
- Strong organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
- Flexibility to provide application support during weekend and evening hours as needed.
- 1-3 years information technology support service.
- Financial services or banking industry experience preferred.
Formal Education & Certification
- Associate’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred.
- 0% - Negligible amount of travel expected.
- Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Nothing herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
/Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation. /
Job: *Technology Services
Organization: *Texas - Houston
Title: Application Support Analyst I
Location: Texas-The Woodlands
Requisition ID: 046198
Woodforest National Bank
- Woodforest National Bank Jobs