Aerotek Data Entry Specialist in The Colony, Texas
You will spend most of the day on email and/or phone with external/internal customers, collecting, entering and processing orders for installation on a scheduled time frame. Customer Service is a large part of our Company and works with all departments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Inputting customer details on orders
• Transcribing selection sheets for install
• Process work order for install
• Proofreading data
• Answer email within 1 hour
• Answer phone calls
• Update records for reselections and/or rescheduled installs
• Dealing with customer and homeowner queries
• Working to meet deadline each day
• Operate office equipment including computers, printers and copiers
• Adhere to confidentiality regulations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs