The Hunton Group Optilentz Solutions Sales Representative - Dallas/Fort Worth in Texas
- Fortune Energy Partners
- TX, USA
- Full Time
We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision after 60 days, and 10 paid holidays. A 401(k) plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability are available after 90 days.
Fortune Energy Partners is looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage new customers. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing comfort solutions for building owners, increasing revenues by developing relationships, following up on sales leads, generating quotes and obtaining orders from customers. This position will report to the VP of Business Development for FEP with a focus on providing Optilentz and total solutions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Primary contact between our organization and the customer
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market potentials, track sales and generate status reports
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback and meet production goals set by management
- Develop strategies to provide Business Solutions to ensure customer expectations are met
- Responsible for the account performance and relationship
- Keep abreast of client's changing organization
- Interface with other team members, report to team on activity, progress and interfaces with client
- Conduct "discovery" meetings
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive professional business relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology or business management or equivalent and three to five years experience in facilities or HVAC services; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, service agreements, and Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of finance, information systems and general business skills.