HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Regulatory Coordinator - Quality in Texas City, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as aRegulatory Coordinator
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland - Texas City, TX_
_Regulatory Coordinator - Quality_
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has been an integral part of Galveston County for more than 60 years. We offer 223 beds and services in emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, physical therapy, radiology, total joint replacements, hyperbaric medicine diagnostic/imaging services and wound care facilities.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.* *
What you will do in this role:
- This position supports the mission of HCA and the Gulf Coast Division; “above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve”.
- This is realized by the commitment to put patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork in all interactions with every patient, family, staff member, physician and the public.
- the Regulatory Coordinator is responsible for evaluating and reporting compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- In collaboration with the Director of Quality Management formulates a comprehensive program for continuous monitoring and assessment of patient care services to support the organizations performance improvement program.
- Assists with the coordination of regulatory surveys, in particular, The Joint Commission and QRS.
- Assists with the preparation of summarized reports of compliance and state action plans,
- Assists with the development of operational standards relevant to compliance improvement with dissemination of these standards to Department Directors as appropriate.
What qualification you will need:
- 3-5 years previous experience in Acute Care Setting
- RN with Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
- Current Texas licensure.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to use adult education skills, in order to support learning and informational needs at a level normally acquired through further training in Adult Education or Nursing.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to details and resolve problems.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, Microsoft, Word, Excel and other database applications perferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: Regulatory Coordinator - Quality
Location: Texas-Texas City-HCA Houston Mainland
Requisition ID: 06218-126481