Hunting Energy Services - Subsea Technologies Maintenance Technician II (Journeyman) - Day Shift in Stafford, Texas
Maintenance Technician II (Journeyman) - Day Shift
The Maintenance Technician – Journeyman (lelvel II) is responsible for assisting in all general facility maintenance and also assists in some machining maintenance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- General Facility Maintenance
- Helps to maintain cosmetic appearance of building by painting, power washing, etc.
- Fabricates materials in wood working area for crates, tables, etc.
- Assists in responsibility for physical movement of material throughout plant.
- Helps to ensure the facility maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Machine Maintenance
- Assist in set-up of machines.
- Understands pneumatics and electrical controls for machinery.
- Maintains knowledge and ability to work with manual machine repair.
- Ability to operate and repair basic small machines.
- Participates in the preventative maintenance for machines.
- ERP System Utilization
- Utilize the existing ERP integrated modules to maintain data integrity material inventory.
- Company Policies and Procedures (In addition to the items below include any specific policies, standards or regulations pertaining to the specific job.)
- Complete all responsibilities in a timely and professional manner while maintaining quality and confidentiality.
- Participate in implementing Company strategic plan goals, quality program initiatives, lean manufacturing techniques, good housekeeping practices, corrective action implementation, quick changeover initiatives and other company-wide initiatives aimed at improving productivity and increasing profitability.
- Participate in and support the Company’s professional development and training activities.
10 years of direct experience working in a manufacturing environment to include at least 5 years of experience in:
industrial electrical knowledge
hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
industrial maintenance tech or general manufacturing on CNC
Also, must have the experience in the following:
Good mechanical skills
Ability to work as a team member
Commercial HVAC including chilled water systems
CNC machine repair
Overhead crane repair
Apply for this vacancy
Job Type: Production/Machining/Maintenance
Business Unit: HES - Subsea Technologies (USA)
Employment Type: Permanent
Ref No.: HR9-00022
Number of positions: 1
Closing Date: 17 July 2018