Thompson Thrift Service Manager in Spring, Texas
The Magnolia by Watermark, located in Spring, TX is seeking a Full-Time Service Manager to lead the team with the day-to-day maintenance for our new construction luxury, Class A 366 unit property. The person we are looking for will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, small renovation projects, and emergency maintenance. You will also oversee the construction and turnover units while maintaining the community.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain good relations with residents, vendors, prospective residents, and co-workers.
• Plan and direct activities of the maintenance staff. Ensure appropriate/adequate staffing to meet the needs of the community.
• Inspect vacant apartments and perform all activities necessary to restore the apartment to Watermark Residential standards.
• Complete service requests or inform the Property Manager of required vendor assistance.
• Assist outside contractors including groundskeeper and housekeeping when services are required.
• Maintain a safe, clean work environment (i.e., shop, pool maintenance room, storage areas)
• Provide 24-hour maintenance and operational coverage to respond to emergency situations.
• Document replacement of appliances, carpet, vinyl, water heaters, condensers, etc., in all units.
• Also track furnace repairs, apartment painting (full paint or touch-up), refrigerator coil cleaning, carbon monoxide checks and other major repairs.
• A minimum of 2-4 years' experience in property maintenance, construction or related required.
• Available to work weekends and on-call services required.
• Valid driver's license in the state of residence required.
• Proficient in HVAC repair.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role required.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• HVAC/EPA certification required.
• CPO certification required.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?