Sabre Senior Analyst - Strategy and Business Intelligence in Southlake, Texas
Req ID: 53105
Job Family: Production and Project Management
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Reporting to the Senior Principal, Strategy and Business Intelligence, the Senior Strategy and BI Analyst is part of the Full Service Carrier (FSC) Segment Team. The FSC Team is responsible for the execution of market and industry analyses that will inform and support decision-making across the Product organization through fact-based insights and Sabre-wide collective intelligence.
It is an exciting opportunity that shapes the vision of Sabre products for the FSC Segment. This person will play a critical role in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing market and industry insights for the full service and hybrid carriers including the current and emerging trends, airline and customer needs, competition and business model evolution across retailing, distribution and fulfilment.
• Identify, analyze, and monitor market and industry trends
• Perform various strategic analyses (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize findings - market sizing, segmentation, business model evaluation, customer needs evaluation, competitive analyses, new technologies, etc.
• Develop, update and closely watch market development scenarios based on emerging trends and other fact-based insights
• Support the FSC Segment leaders as they develop key hypotheses to iteratively test through secondary and primary research
• Closely collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and other key internal stakeholders to capture and consolidate relevant input
• Maintain and update the Airline Database that consolidates key airline metrics and competitive insights.
Strong analytical and critical thinking, including data analysis and problem solving
Excel (pivots and v look ups) and PowerPoint savvy
Stellar business acumen
Excellent multitasking, prioritization, and time management
Comfortable collaborating in a matrix environment
Airline industry and Sabre solution portfolio knowledge is an advantage
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW (http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
- Sabre Jobs