Lockheed Martin Sys Integration/Test Eng Staff - Clearance Required in San Antonio, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems is seeking engineers to be part of a joint program engineering execution team. As a mission partner, Lockheed Martin offers exciting opportunities for a career with the nation's defense contractor. We have the growing, challenging environment you have been looking for!
As part of the Spectrum Convergence Team, the selected candidate will be supporting the Signals Reconnaissance Program as the lead integration, test, documentation and training engineer for customer deliverable systems. The individual will be part of a team responsible for the network configuration, physical computer hardware and development environment, software development and configuration management environment, design, integration, test, training, and deployment activities. The candidate will define and integrate test threads for system upgrades and operationally deployed systems. The individual will be responsible for the requirements, design, installation, and test artifacts to include engineering drawings, installation and test procedures, security documentation, and associated training documentation. The selected candidate will travel to field locations to perform installation, integration, training and configuration of software system upgrades. The selected candidate will perform appropriate system security hardening activities and support Assessment & Accreditation (A&A) on customer systems.
- Linux User Environment Experience
- Windows User Environment Experience
- Cyber Testing
- Maintenance and integration of Windows, Unix and Linux systems
- Network configuration experience
- System integration and testing experience
- Generation of Training and Documentation packages (strong documentation skills)
- Generation of Security Documentation
- Willing to travel
- Current / Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a final TS/SCI Clearance.
- Information Technology skills (Network, firewall, OS, domain controller, security)
- GIT Version Control Knowledge and User Experience
- Visio-based rack elevation and interconnect drawing creation/updates
- Physical server, network, storage, and workstation installation
- Hypervisor installation, configuration, and hardening
- Virtual Machine configuration, and hardening
- Site surveys and on-site installation/integration experience
- Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program considered a plus
- Experience with Redhat Linux, Puppet, Docker, and VMware considered a plus
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Security+ Certification
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs