iHeartMedia Risk Management Department Director in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The Director of Risk Management reports to CAO. Director is responsible for leading the Risk Management function and providing long term strategic direction over organization-wide Risk Management policies and management of high deductible insurance programs. Success in this position requires demonstrated expertise in evaluating potential risks and exposures, corporate insurance coverage and policies, contractual risk transfer and claims. This position includes hands on responsibilities with respect to various key operational risk management functions and advisory.
• Risk Management: Oversee & Manage insurance program marketing, renewals, and structure. Analyze and identify risk exposures for company operations. Set Risk Management policies for insured risk exposures in accordance with Company’s risk philosophy. Advise and work with Corporate Accounting/Finance, Legal, Operations and HR leadership in setting procedures;
• Insurance Programs: Supervise all aspects of casualty insurance placements and renewal including Property as well as other corporate insurance policies including D&O, Cyber Liability, Professional Media E&O, Fiduciary, Aviation, Crime, Surety with a focus on optimizing program structure and costs to meet Company’s diverse operations and needs;
• Insurance Operations: Lead and manage key vendor relationships with brokers, carriers and TPAs. Oversee & Manage insurance program renewals and structure. Maintain knowledge of current developments in the insurance market with respect to coverage terms, policy wording, pricing, insurance capacity, etc.; Work in coordination with other company experts and leaders in maintaining effective safety compliance guidance for operations.
• Department Leader: Lead, mentor and manage department personnel utilizing corporate values in the development of team personnel. Stay current in developments in the insurance market and claims trends with respect to coverage terms, policy wording, pricing, insurance capacity, etc.; identify training needs for staff and foster continued development of staff.
• Claims Management: Oversee the management of TPA claims handling and reserving practices. Hands-on management of excess and specialty claims including D&O, Professional E&O and large risk claims. Participate in the conduct claims reviews and audits. Develop strategies for claims resolution and TPA handling requirements. Work closely with assigned personnel and Corporate Litigation Counsel on key claims and litigation.
• Risk Financing: Oversee and set requirements for reserves and reserving methodology process to assure adequate reserving for liabilities associated with the Risk Management program; Manage SOX compliance audits and reporting for insurance reserve programs
• Contracts Standards: Review and negotiate insurance provisions for a large volume of contracts to minimize exposure to company. Establish insurance standards for the contractual transfer of risk as appropriate for various types of contracts;
• RMIS management: Oversight, maintenance, and development of RMIS and key exposure data;
• Risk Management Advisory: Advisory role throughout organization on various insurance and risk management procedures and application to operations. Assure operational needs of the field are met with respect to risk management guidance, safety practices guidance, contracts, COIs, bonds, auto cards etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, or closely related field; supplemented by ten (10) to fifteen (15) years previous management level experience within Risk Management or related Insurance setting
• Broad Experience and knowledge of insurance, policies, contract review and multi-line claims including casualty, property, professional and financial product lines
• Deep knowledge of insurance coverage and capable in having a hands-on role
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking abilities
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel and Risk Management Information Systems
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Possess the ability to interact and work well with others at all levels of the organization
Experience in media and entertainment industry. Professional designations: CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter), CRM (Certified Risk Manager) or ARM (Associate in Risk Management).
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.
- iHeartMedia Jobs