Robert Half International Payroll Clerk in San Antonio, Texas
Venture Equity Fund needs a Payroll Clerk for an Immediate Start!
Our client is seeking a Payroll Specialist to help lead their payroll function and manage candidate onboarding from offer letter to orientation. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is detail and task oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills. The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for managing and processing semi-monthly payroll, and in charge of ensuring all new employees across the portfolio have an exceptional onboarding experience.
This payroll clerk will be responsible for a variety of areas including payroll, tax and compliance audits, reporting, employee records, offer letters, background checks, new hire paperwork and orientation. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in payroll and HR while making a positive impact on our employee experience.
Role and Responsibilities
• Prepare and process the full payroll cycle on a semi-monthly basis in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
• Create complex ad hoc reports for management.
• Perform consistent and accurate audits on HRIS and payroll tax records to ensure accuracy and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Responsible for verifying city, state, and federal tax reports are filed in a timely manner through payroll provider (quarterly, annually, W-2’s, 1095s, ect.)
• Accurately enter new employee information into HRIS and process changes to employee records in HRIS in a timely manner.
• Process all wage orders / liens from government and other agencies.
• Respond to all payroll related questions from management and employees in a timely manner.
• Administer internal and external employee offer letters across all portfolio companies.
• Process background checks review final reports, and coordinate with HR and third-party agencies to ensure all new hires are clear to start.
• Accurately enter new hire information in ADP Workforce Now and send new hire paperwork to new employees to complete before their first day.
• Coordinates with the Office Administrator and hiring managers to ensure all new hires have proper equipment, parking & building access.
• Complete I-9 Forms, verify I-9 documentation, and maintain I-9 files.
• Schedule and conduct new hire orientation on a weekly basis for all new employees across the portfolio
If you have 4+ years as Payroll clerk and strong experience in payroll platforms this position is for you! Contact your local Accountemps office at 210-696-8300, apply online or email your resume to Luis.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this job and other opportunities. Apply today and start your new job tomorrow!
Multi-state Payroll, Payroll Tax, Payroll - Over 500 Employees, Payroll - Multi-State, ADP Workforce Now, ADP Online, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry, semi-Monthly Payrolls
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: San Antonio, TX
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04080-0011710469
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs