Conduent Payment Card Fraud Investigation Services Associate III PIPELINE in San Antonio, Texas
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Payment Card Fraud Investigation Services Associate III
$17.50/hour, Great Benefits!
This is not a work from home position.
Conduent Business Services - San Antonio, TX: onsite training/onsite work location
Keywords: Banking, Fraud, Credit Cards, Lending, ACH Automated Clearing House Payment, Investigations, Customer Service, Call Center, UDAP, Regulation E, Chargebacks. Please make sure to upload your resume.
• Identifies and mitigates risk exposure to the project profits that includes, fraud prevention and detection through the review of alerts, reports and other information and the investigation of new account, Automated Clearing House/wire and debit fraud.
• Focuses on the prevention and recovery of fraudulent losses, coordinates fraud prevention strategies and supports other risk management programs as necessary to mitigate potential fraud patterns as they develop.
• Initiates contact with members and employees to verify account activity or provides recommendations and education related to fraud prevention and security. • Reacts quickly and efficiently across all departments when trends emerge and notifies appropriate fraud employees in a timely manner.
• Prepares documentation for prosecution against individuals that have caused a financial loss to the organization.
• Provides ongoing analysis of case files and fraud detection systems to determine emerging trends and provide recommendations to management to assist in loss mitigation.
• Builds relationships within the banking and law enforcement communities and industry contacts for the purpose of intelligence gathering and other fraud prevention related activities.
HS Diploma a minimum
3-5 years’ of experience preferably in Fraud, Banking, or Lending
Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
Excellent organizational, research, and problem-solving skills
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Flexibility is a must
Work schedules will vary and candidates must be willing and able to work schedules during operations hours, which include evenings and weekends.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
- Conduent Jobs