Security Service Federal Credit Union Part-Time Phone Banking Representative in San Antonio, Texas
Come share your Call Center experience, sales and customer service skills with one of San Antonio's Top Workplaces! We are looking for part-time phone banking representatives to help support our vision to expand and build relationships with our members. As a representative in our call center, you'll be acting as a consultative solutions provider while assisting our members with a wide variety of financial transactions and providing resolutions to problems.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a call center or financial institution preferred; or equivalent experience in customer service and sales.
- Ability to cross-sell products and services.
- Flexibility to multitask within a high volume, call center operation, answering inbound calls.
- Providing a high level of service to our members while meeting all quality and KPI goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a set schedule Monday -- Friday plus either every Saturday or Sunday; including holidays.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Competitive pay based on prior, related experience. Shift differentials available on certain evening and overnight shifts.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Free onsite gym membership and an award-winning wellness program.
- Company-paid medical insurance for full-time employees.
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled