Robert Half International Medical Recruiter in San Antonio, Texas
Description The Recruiter will cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals interested in travel career opportunities. He or she will provide the best possible experience for our travel healthcare professionals through initiating contact, maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service.
• Identify and recruit qualified healthcare professionals
• Proactively contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
• Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
• Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals
• Build and maintain unique relationships with travel healthcare professionals
• Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
• Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
• Client-centered mentality and passion for customer service
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven success in recruiting, sales or other metrics driven environment
• Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel healthcare professionals
• Outside the box thinkers
• Career oriented with a desire for advancement
• Enthusiastic about being part of an recruiting organization that recognizes your talent Requirements Corporate Recruiting, Full Cycle Recruiting, Healthcare Administration, Applicant Screening, Applicant Track System, Screen Applicants
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs