BrightStar Care Home Health Caregiver in San Antonio, Texas
About BrightStar Care: https://vimeo.com/331835795
Job Types: PRN/ Part-Time
$12.00 to $15.00 per hour depending on assignment.
Caregivers are members of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
What You'll Do
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care (POC), document observed changes, report any changes to management
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
Ensure client’s rights are adhered to What We'll Love About You
High school diploma or GED
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Certified CPR
Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required What You'll Love About Us
Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility-based
- One-to-one patient care COVID-19 Response: During this difficult time we remain dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and clients. Our commitment is to remain updated on COVID-19 from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to remain vigilant in the use of screening measures, personal protective equipment and vigorous disinfecting procedures. This is our promise to you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
PPE provided to address COVID-19.