Citi GIDA Partner Solutions Intermediate Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,San Antonio
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18072721
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
GIDA Partner Solutions Intermediate Analyst (C11)
The Global ID Administration (GIDA) is a global organization within Citi Shared Services (CSS) with 900+ employees located across the globe. GIDA manages entitlement and provisioning of access for internal Citi employees / contractors and increasingly for external Citi clients who are using Citi applications. GIDA works in partnership with Global Information Security to build appropriate security architecture in new apps and supports large business-driven technology projects related to information security issues.
GIDA’s mission is to Be the Best for our Partners by providing seamless and secure access to Citi systems, so our partners can focus on their business priorities and clients. The GIDA Partner Solutions (GPS) teams are focused on providing project management support to our business partners when they need GIDA support for their projects, representing GIDA on IS program working groups and fostering a relationship with GIDA partners globally.
The GPS analyst is responsible for the representing GIDA and our non-GIDA partners within a project scope. This entails developing and maintaining strong relationships with GIDA partners and clients; developing a solid understanding of their business and priorities and coordinating GIDA’s services aligned to their priorities.
GIDA Partner Solutions Intermediate Analyst role will include
• Evolve and maintain client and business Information Security Administration support relationships for multiple lines of business
• Serve as GIDA project manager for non-GIDA owned projects requiring GIDA support
• Coordinate GIDA engagement for Citi level initiatives
• Partner with Global Information Security on IS governance programs and coordinating within GIDA to implement policy changes
• Lead GIDA’s implementation of tech mandatory changes in GIDA supported platforms.
• Understand risk and control levels for multi-functional areas for GIDA supported systems/applications/tools and propose revisions where necessary.
• Readily adopt automation strategies wherever practical and cost efficient. Partner with peers within other service delivery centers and across Global Identity Administration to maximize operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Maintain a professional relationship with our business partners, colleagues and external customers through effective communications and diplomacy to guide and influence IS practices.
• Consult the business when they want to make version updates and enhancements to GIDA supported systems, in alignment with the GIS Technical Solutions, the vendor, CATE, AHS and other technology partners.
• Developing and prioritizing the requirements for client facing GIDA supported tools.
• Provides general IS consulting services including interpretation and/or clarification of IS policy, procedures, standards and or concepts
• Collaborates in the definition and implementation of IS standards to align procedures and practices in compliance with Citi standards.
• Works with the business to validate compliance with IS policies, practices, and procedures.
• Participates in the planning and implementation of IS administration for IT and business driven projects.
• Coordinating GIDA project deliverables and managing the relationship between business/technical partner project teams and GIDA Service Delivery
• Support the GIDA organization in meeting any ad hoc requirements from CSS and IS related programs
• 2 years’ work experience in Information Security, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
• Must be committed to the delivery of quality customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Deep knowledge GIDA supported systems or applications
• General knowledge of Identity Administration practices on various platforms, applications and systems used across Citi.
• Experience with problem and incident management processes for security and identity administration incidents.
• Extensive knowledge of global regulatory guidelines, industry standard security practices, Citi's corporate information security policies and compliance controls
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Extensive understanding of Citi Information Security policies and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required in order to negotiate internally and externally, often at a senior level.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint and Excel required) and GIDA tools.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.