BrightStar Care FT LVN Skilled Visits in San Antonio, Texas
About BrightStar Care: https://vimeo.com/331835795
Offering the following opportunities
- FT opportunities for San Antonio areas
- Serving North, North West and all San Antonio areas Highly prefer at least one year of LVN home health experience
The Licensed Vocational Nurse for Skilled Visits is responsible for providing home health clinical services. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”.
What You'll Love About Us
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Competitive pay, health benefits and PTO accrual for Full-Time employees
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- AHA CPR classes provided in-house and reimburseable
No cost TB questionnaire available What You'll Do
Care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care and informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
Must be able to safely and efficiently manage Wound Care/Vac, Trach/Vent (if applicable), infusions/PICC lines and disease management What We'll Love About You
Current unrestricted TX license
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality COVID-19 Response: During this difficult time we remain dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and clients. Our commitment is to remain updated on COVID-19 from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to remain vigilant in the use of screening measures, personal protective equipment and vigorous disinfecting procedures. This is our promise to you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.