Regent Management Services Dietary Aide - Full-Time in San Antonio, Texas
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide assistance in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc., and take to dish washing area.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Follow safety regulations and precautions at all times.
Others duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed by the Dietary Manager and/or Administrator. Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance of assigned duties.