DXC Technology Desktop Support Tier 1 Analyst – Public Trust Clearance in San Antonio, Texas
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Desktop Support Tier 1 Analyst in San Antonio, TX.
• First-level support of all inbound calls, generating an Incident for all new issues.
• Accurately logging, ticketing, and tracking/owning all incidents.
• First contact resolution of desktop issues or follow proper escalation procedures
• Provide accurate, timely, and professional resolution on all supported issues.
• Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Timely, accurate, thorough and professional follow-up on all Incidents.
• Quickly identify and escalate high-priority issues.
• Accurately triaging/assigning/escalating tickets per current processes and standards.
• Efficiently and accurately resolving all assigned Incidents.
• Identify and document Incident resolution and support knowledge.
• Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
• Maintain dependable attendance and schedule adherence
• Strong critical thinking skills that facilitate expedient problem solving
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to effectively communicate technical matters to a non-technical audience
• Hardware/software maintenance skills
• Ability to multitask while staying focused in a fast-paced competitive environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Proficient with Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
• Knowledge of mobile devices
• Experienced in the use of remote access applications
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to resolve technical issues within the policies and guidelines provided
• Excellent customer service skills
• Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust) or the ability to obtain one
• CompTIA certification and enrolled in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program
• Security Certified
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCP) preferred
• 2 to 3 years of recent experience in a help desk/desktop support environment
• Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays
• Familiar with Service Desk support methodology
• AA/AS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field/equivalent experience preferred
• Relevant technical certifications preferred
• Familiar with ITIL
• HDI certification preferred
Job ServicesTitle: Desktop Support Tier 1 Analyst – Public Trust ClearanceLocation: Texas-San AntonioRequisition ID: 1682203
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities