Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. Delivery Driver - Full Time Position with No CDL Required in Round Rock, Texas
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver – Home Daily
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Would you like a truck driving career where you can be home daily with no nights or weekends? Join our team today!
We offer competitive Pay & Benefits
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(K) savings plan with company match
· PTO (paid time off – holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days)
· Disability (Short term and Long term)
· Life Insurance
· Associate Discounts
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver Qualifications
· Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
· Good communication and customer service skills
· Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
· NO CDL required!
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver Responsibilities
· Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
· Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
· Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
*Pre-employment drug and background screening required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson is a top-rated national wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes far beyond the plumbing industry. We're a diverse distributor with business in multiple industries including waterworks, fire and fabrication, HVAC/R and more. Our customer-first approach has contributed to our growth from a local distributor to a national company with nearly $17-billion in annual sales. With more than 27,000 associates at over 1,400 locations, we take pride in providing world-class products and services to our customers.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC.
- Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. Jobs