Associa Temporary Data Management Specialist in Richardson, Texas
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for updating of information in systems to support the Shared Service Center activities as needed. This is an accounting support position in a fast paced centralized accounting services environment providing financial services to community associations throughout North America. Candidates for this position must meet Associa’s credit requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain General ledger activations and description change requests per the standard chart of accounts.
• Maintain charge types; reimbursement package and item type set up, and other community maser data as needed.
• Maintain user security within C3, Strongroom, and role manager for Client Shared Services Center (CSSC) and branch employees as needed.
• Set up and maintain association vendors.
• Set up and maintain association unit types.
• New association transition in setup.
• Manage vault and shared file documentation storage process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Evaluate, analyze, prioritize, and categorize data in various forms and formats.
• Skilled in the maintenance and control of appropriate data collection and record keeping systems.
• Perform calculations and analysis used in basic accounting.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
• Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
• Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
• Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
• Time management and time critical prioritization skills
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 1 – 5 years of directly related or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.