Raytheon Technologies Sr Tech, Supply Chain Mgmt in Richardson, Texas
Job Description: Logistics role that could include but not limited to unloading trucks, delivery of material, Pick and Kit material within SAP, Preparing items to close into inventory, resolve day to day problems, cycle counting, packaging material, working in a bulk environment lifting up to 28lbs and use of various types of PIT equipment.
• Ability to follow policies and procedures in a compliance driven environment
• At least 2 years of related work experience
• Autonomous and committed worker with a deep commitment to increasing productivity
• Ability to lift 28 pounds without assistance
• Ability to stand and sit at a workstation for duration of assigned shift
• Work within a diverse team environment
• Possess a excellent reputation for safety, professionalism, and ethical responsibility
• Handles product safely and carefully
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Ability to obtain a Powered Industrial Truck operating certification
• Ability to obtain a Crane and hoist certification
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Ability to obtain a Hazard Material certification
Desired Education: Associates degree or some college is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Education: High School Graduate
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.181931
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs