Fujitsu Sales Associate in Richardson, Texas
Title: Sales Associate
Job Number: FAI04705
Sales Associate – New Graduate Rotational Program
Digital Transformation, Cloud, Hybrid IT, Data Center, Networks, Application Modernization, Security… Do any of these technology areas pique your interest? Client Service Management, Client Service Delivery, Project Management/Professional Services, Offering Portfolio Marketing, Business Operations....what about interest in any of these business functions? Want to learn more about how we support our customers and empower them through technology?
Join our new graduate Sales Associate program where you will get to work in our sales organization in a one-year rotational program under the direction of our business leaders, learning about technology sales. Successful completion of the program will qualify the individual to work in any one of our sales roles such as Sales Specialist, Client Executive, and Bid Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting global leader in technology with tremendous growth plans in North America.
We are seeking a new or recent graduate to work in our Richardson, TX office for a year before beginning their career out in the field with our customers. This individual must be enthusiastic about what they want to do for a living and excited to come in every day to learn, contribute, support our customers and embrace this opportunity!
The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem solver who can prioritize and handle many different tasks at once in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Most importantly, the candidate is excited to learn the business of IT Services and to use this knowledge to solve business problems and drive meaningful business results for our customers.
Must be open and receptive to feedback with a willingness to adapt and grow. Program participants will be fully engaged with our teams across the Americas, collaborating on key initiatives, interacting with leadership and traveling to customer sites
Rotational experiences can include Bid Finance, Presales, Sales Operations & Analytics, Sales Enablement, Lead Development and direct sales.
Fujitsu America, Inc. provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Fujitsu platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Fujitsu combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Fujitsu provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
- Current or recently obtained BA/BS Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, Operations Research or Finance.
- Strong interest IT technology sales for software products and services.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills; determination to work through complicated problems and present well-supported solutions.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, operational practices and business drivers.
- Knowledge and understanding of business terms related to sales and marketing
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Willingness to learn other programs and tools.
- Ability to effectively partner and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Keen understanding of self and how to read a room
- Motivated to seek new business, inspire our customers and grow with Fujitsu
- High tech or software industry knowledge, Cloud or SaaS industry experience a plus.
- Fujitsu Jobs