Inogen, Inc. Quality Assurance Specialist - Sales in Richardson, Texas
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION* *
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for evaluating the content of communication of the Direct to Patient (DTP) Customer Development Representatives (CDR) who deal with patients and doctors offices over the phone and through online chat services. They will monitor inbound/outbound calls, and online chat to assess CDR's technical accuracy, customer sale/service performance and conformity to Inogen's policies and procedures, as well as, Medicare/Private insurance requirements. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing inside sales quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed.
- Review quality and compliance of outbound and calls, as well as, online chat sessions, by DTP Customer Development Representatives through monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
- Identifies training needs and communicate needs to training department as needed.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Conducts calibration sessions on calls for compliance issues or scripting variations with DTP Managers, Supervisors and Training Department.
- Provides ongoing feedback to Managers and Supervisors regarding call monitoring activity and compliance issues identified.
- Update CDR compliance log
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel and other MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- An Associate degree and one (1) year of inside sales/call center experience, OR
- Three (3) years of experience in the sales field/call center field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years previous Call Center Lead/Supervisory or Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Call Center training experience desirable
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will operate in an office environment and may need to travel between Inogen locations (as necessary)
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguageJRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Location: Richardson, TX, USA
Employment Type: Full Time