AmerisourceBergen Corporation Customer Implementation Specialist in REMOTE, Texas
Title: Customer Implementation Specialist Location: United States-Texas-Remote Other Locations: United States-Wisconsin-Remote, United States-Michigan-Remote, United States-Illinois-Remote, United States-Georgia-Remote, United States-New York-Remote, United States-Utah-Remote, United States-Arizona-Remote, United States-Pennsylvania-Remote, United States-Ohio-Remote Job Number: 000024DL
Under the general direction of the Customer Implementation Manager, the Customer Implementation Specialist position is responsible for the successful coordination and implementation of customer on-boarding and customer readiness activities while partnering with internal and external resources to develop, implement, and monitor strategies and plans in support of ABDC initiatives. This role focuses on developing, maintaining, and implementing business partnerships with assigned customers and maintaining efficient communication with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure a successful customer transition/implementation.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the planning and execution of the customer on-boarding and transition readiness activities related to key ABDC initiatives, including hardware upgrades/replacement and initial implementation of hardware. 2. Responsible for assigned implementations, including gathering, analyzing, and documenting customer-specific requirements. Leads the process to assure the transition from implementation to "go live" is a smooth transition without outstanding issues. Effectively establishes and develops successful customer relationships while coordinating the success of all implementation projects. 3. Coordinates and facilitates customer deployment and training activities with assigned customers and their IT/Network teams. 4. Installs software and peripherals, troubleshoots/resolves hardware, software and networking problems at customer sites and ABDC locations. Interfaces with customer network resources to resolve ABDC hardware/operation issues. 5. Liaise with Sales to obtain documentation required to support the new customer implementation process. 6. Work with customer IT Team to effectively document gap analysis related to providing a more efficient marriage of customer and ABDC applications for streamlined efficiencies. 7. Proactively develops and executes customer call schedule to develop an understanding of the customer implications and establish objectives. 8. Supports the execution and tracking of projects to ensure milestones are met and issues are addressed which includes proactively identifying any potential risk(s) and developing and implementing mitigation strategies. 9. Communicates project status to appropriate stakeholders including tracking progress toward established goals. 10. Delivers a consistent message to customers. 11. Provisions users and provides independent application training on ABDC applications for customer and associates; conducts product presentations and demonstrations to current and potential customers as needed. 12. Performs related duties as assigned and is willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet objectives; must be willing to travel (up to 25% - 40%). If in a Lead Customer Implementation Specialist role, performs additional duties and responsibilities: 1. Provides coaching and supervision to Customer Implementation associates. 2. Provides support on complex issues that require additional technical and/or depth of knowledge. 3. Displays exemplary customer service levels through appropriate levels of customer interactions. Qualifications: A and Net Certification preferred. Company-standard issue hardware certification and former healthcare, pharmacy or hospital experience required. Security certification a plus. Requires experience in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of five (5) years of related and progressively responsible experience. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build rapport and relationships with customers/business partners, a deep commitment to customer service, and strong interpersonal skills required to operate well in a team environment across multiple groups. Candidates must have the ability to complete work with minimal oversight and have a willingness to travel extensively to meet objectives.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of operating systems related to personal computer systems and peripherals, handheld technologies, RF and wired networking technologies, telephone systems, network servers and internal wiring
- Strong computer skills in order to effectively diagnose mixed environment systems conflicts
- Advanced knowledge of AmerisourceBergen’s Customer-facing applications
Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers and ABC associates.
Excellent oral communication skills to present information professionally and effectively to customers, associates, and management.
- Strong analytical, organization, and time management skills; applies a consultative approach to problem solving and managing multiple activities across simultaneous efforts.
- Self-directed worker, drives work to completion with minimal oversight; able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently; a strong team contributor.
- Demonstrates a proactive “can do” attitude.
- Proven project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify areas for process improvements and develop a plan to implement the necessary changes.
- Demonstrated proficiency with PC office tools (MS Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, etc.).
- Willingness to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet objectives; must be willing to travel extensively.
- Ability to create trust and confidence quickly; Presents a positive and professional image.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Job: Customer Service/Call Center Jobs