Aerotek Registration Clerk in Plano, Texas
- Perform clerical services such as registration clerk, receptionist, admit, administrative and data clerk.
- Provide clerical services in registering patients and guests in healthcare and or hospitality setting.
- Greet and admit patients in healthcare facility.
- Obtain clinical data from the patients to facilitate treatment to them.
- Maintain medical records of patients in an organized manner.
- Execute accurate transcription of orders on time.
- Answer and respond to patients’ inquiries regarding admittance, treatment and billing procedures.
- Instruct and counsel patients and their families on insurance and financial options available.
- Ensure patients’ compliance of hospital policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the best of services of are provided to the patients in healthcare setting.
Medical front desk, Medical, Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidates must have some type of medical administrative or receptionist experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs