HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse PRN ICU Stepdown in Plano, Texas
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
*About this PRN Nights/Weekends RN ICU Stepdown role: *
Medical City Plano is looking for PRN RNs to work within our ICU, PCU or Med/Surg units across our facility
This is a night and/or weekend opportunity
Twelve week commitment
Earn $10,000 - $15,000 Bonus for work commitment (bonus paid in two increments)
Apply today to speak with our Recruiter in more detail about this great opportunity
Our Progressive Care Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Our 35-bed ICU Stepdown unit provides healing to general intermediate care patients needing a higher level of skilled nursing care than on a Medical Surgical floor, but do not need an intensive level of care in the ICU. Our patient population includes post sheath removal, stroke, spine, peritoneal dialysis, cardiac drips and much more receiving care from our highly skilled RNs. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
Medical City Planois a full-service, Magnet-designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
• ADN required / BSN preferred
• Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
• Must have at least one (1) year PCU/Stepdown/Intermediate Care RN experience in an acute care hospital
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.* *
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse PRN ICU Stepdown
Location: Texas-Plano-Medical City Plano
Requisition ID: 00058-139160