Collabera .Net Developer in Plano, Texas
Opportunity for .Net Developer with large Financial Client in Plano TX
• Develop and maintain custom software solutions on our proprietary MS .NET platform. This includes a combination of class libraries, an ASP.net web application, and several console applications all written in C#
• Expected to be able to write all SQL required by application and occasionally participate in turning database for optimizing application queries.
• Participate in the QA testing of your own as well as peer developments.
• Setup Windows 2012 development environments for deployment and deploy your customizations for wider testing and prototyping.
• Utilize Subversion source control to develop features and patches in branches before reintegrating into main development trunk
• About 5 years of experience is required.
• Exposure to Python required – working experience preferred
• A successful candidates will bring 5 years object oriented and procedural programming concepts, relational databases, and web-based as well as client-server applications frameworks.
• They should have expert level of proficiency in MS .Net framework related technologies, and expert level proficiency in at least one web applications framework with a preference for ASP.Net, including strong understanding of core web technologies: HTML5, and CSS