JPMorgan Chase Learning Analyst, Commercial Banking in Plano, Texas
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Learning Analyst will assist in developing Commercial Banking employees through the design and delivery of training across multiple platforms. This individual will work closely with fellow learning and development colleagues, human resource professionals, and business partners to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of training programs that help the business achieve its long-term strategic goals.
· Help with the Development of "best-in-class" training to support the overall strategic priorities of Commercial Banking
· Utilize a variety of training delivery methods for programs (i.e. classroom, eLearning, virtual, etc.)
· Partner with SMEs to create accurate, appropriate and engaging training material, evaluations, and assessments
· Support ongoing training programs, including project plan management, organization of working groups, development of content, and more
· Manage logistics of various programs, including communication (i.e. email announcements), attendee registration, technology (i.e. webinars and wireless access) catering and room reservations
· Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and key constituents in order to ensure training curriculum addresses identified needs of the firm
· Analyze training results and metrics in order to report business impact to stakeholders.
· Create Executive Level training summary reports
· Effectively collaborate and communicate with the CB Learning team, the larger CB Human Resources organization, and other learning and development teams throughout the firm
· Periodically assist with special projects
· Driven, enthusiastic and positive "can-do" attitude
· Strong relationship building skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Superior teamwork skills and willingness to seamlessly back-up team members
Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Ability to regularly interact with business partners and clients
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines and produce quality results
Demonstrates ownership for deliverables and remains flexible in fast paced environment
Ability to anticipate needs and/or problems that might arise and take steps to help resolve them and know when to escalate
Strong written and oral communication skills
Flexibility in work hours when required by training programs
Ability to assist in development of training material
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including PitchPRO +)
Minimum two years’ experience
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.