We are seeking a Senior Developer with strong problem solving abilities, leadership, and application architecture skills. The development work will primarily focus on mobile and web application development using React (React Native experience a plus). Aside from hands-on development, this position will work collaboratively with the technical team on technical strategy and design.
• Effectively serve as a member of Agile/Scrum software development team
• Translate designs and requirements into high quality code
• Build and organize development workflows to optimize code delivery and efficiency
• Work collaboratively with the technical team on application architecture strategy
• Write technical specification documents
• Participate in code and design reviews
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
• The candidate should possess minimum 5 years of web application development experience.
• React JS (nice to have)
• HTML5 semantics
• Angular JS (nice to have)
• Server-side Node.js experience
• Express.js framework
• CSS3 using Less or SASS
• Working knowledge of Grunt
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding/working knowledge of SQL
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Plano, TX
Date Posted: August 4, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04030-9502641204
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs