HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food Service Supervisor PRN in Plano, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PRN Food Services Supervisor .
We are seeking a PRNFood Services Supervisorat Medical City Plano to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Medical City Planois a full-service, 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees and over 1,466 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. Medical City Plano is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, or Denton Counties to be awarded Comprehensive Stroke Center accreditation by the State of Texas, and is the first and only Level I Trauma Center in Collin Country. The Brain & Spine Hospital at Medical City Plano provides world-renowned neuroscience care, including advanced treatments for brain cancer, life-saving interventions for stroke patients, as well as treatments for scoliosis and other complex spine disorders.
TheFood Services Supervisorreports to the Manager/Director of Patient Services. The Supervisor over Food and Nutrition Services isresponsible for staff supervision, training, development, coaching and counseling of Food Service staff. The FNS Supervisor also enforces policies and procedures to ensure the safety, sanitary and efficient delivery of meals to all customers and has the following responsibilities:
* Administration of Standards of Operation. * Leadership/Staff Development. * Responsible for department sanitation and safety for food and equipment. * Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function. * Supervises the entire kitchen and Café, and provides high quality services. * Maintains staff schedules. * Provides patient and employee rounding and responds to requests in a timely manner. * Communicates effectively with patients, FNS team and Hospital leadership on a regular basis. * Rewards and recognizes staff for individual and team success. * Problem solves for improving departmental efficiencies. * Provides service recovery, and communicates escalated needs to manager. * Maintains documentation of completed services and any actions taken.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Registered Food Service Manager or ServSafe Food Protection
- Prior food service and customer service experience
- Prior food service supervisory and leadership experience
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing. Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Food Service Supervisor PRN
Location: Texas-Plano-Medical City Plano
Requisition ID: 00058-143403