Dr Pepper Snapple Group Dr Pepper Brand Manager, Marketing in Plano, Texas
At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America’s leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer’s beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
This Dr Pepper Brand Manager isresponsible for defining strategies and building annual consumer brand marketing plans for Diet Dr Pepper and Cherry Dr Pepper by understanding the consumer’s needs to drive relevance and loyalty to our brands. This person will manage one Associate Brand Manager and will report into the Director of Brand Marketing, Dr Pepper, Crush and Schweppes. The ideal candidate will bring 5 years of progressive marketing or brand experience and a leadership style that fuses inspiration with a passion for making a difference.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP)is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America. For more information, visit www.keurigdrpepper.com .
· Support a High-Performing Team
o Deploy general manager mindset to drive Diet Dr Pepper and Cherry Dr Pepper strategies. Leverage strong commercial knowledge and business acumen to deliver annual brand strategy plan.
o Deliver strong coaching of Associate Brand Manager through situational leadership and candid growth conversations.
o Inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning.· Deliver Consumer Insights That Drive Action o Leverage consumer insights, translating them into actionable consumer driven marketing plans. o Communicate unique selling propositions for Diet Dr Pepper and Cherry Dr Pepper to internal and external key stakeholders - consumers, customers and KDP cross-functional partners · Build a Breakthrough Brand Strategy
o Lead development of long term brand strategy and annual brand marketing plans including business objectives.
o Drive organizational and customer engagement, alignment and excitement for brand strategy and annual plans.· Innovate to Address Consumer Needs o Support the development and commercialization of insight-based innovation pipeline inconjunction with cross-functional teams including Strategy, Innovation, and Brand. · Drive Consumer Engagement Through Communication Strategy & Messaging o Ensure integration of all elements of marketing mix, driving cohesive and impactful messaging and trademark consistency in all communications. o Use entrepreneurial thinking to find new and better ways to accomplish goals. Drive for excellence in execution. · Champion Our Brands and Drive Alignment Across the Organization
o Responsible for driving integration and alignment with cross-functional partners including:
• Cross-portfolio sharing of data and consumer foundational knowledge with Brand teams
• Influence and coordinate with supply chain, commercial, R&D, etc. on Diet Dr Pepper and Cherry Dr Pepper initiatives
• Support the commercial organization with selling materials for Diet Dr Pepper and Cherry Dr Pepper initiatives (ie: sell decks, one pagers, etc.)· Measure Success
o Own and Manage brand marketing budgets working with cross-functional partners, including finance to deliver on target.
o Set high performance standards, measure for success, and adjust plan to deliver against growth agenda.
o Lead post-launch analyses for Diet Dr Pepper and Cherry Dr Pepper brand initiatives (with support from cross-functional partners)
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS
· PASSION: People with an infectious spirit who are passionate about beverages, our consumers, our brands, our customers, and winning.
· DREAMERS WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT:Dreamers who are inspired by innovation, creativity, and breakthrough thinking that challenges the conventional and fosters new ideas.
· DRIVE FOR IMPACT:Self-motivated leaders that drive their agenda and thrive in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Relentless focus on delivering results and tenacity to get it done with a sense of urgency.
· CHANGE AGENTS:Leaders that are agile, courageous, and push through conflict for speed to action. People that thrive under pressure, take big risks, deliver solutions, and lead the change.
· DATA-DRIVE DECISION-MAKERS: Ability to scan the environment, remove barriers, recommend solutions, and leverage sound business judgment and analytics to make bold decisions.
· INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS: People who caninspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning. Committed to coaching, challenging, and developing others.Great at the “What” and the “How”.Team vs personal gains.*This role is based at the KDP Plano, TX office location. Relocation to Plano area is required with 10%-15% travel.*
Benefits Fit For You
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provideemployee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
· Must have MBA or related Master’s degree
· 5 years of brand marketing/brand management experience with  years of CPG/Beverage experience from a Fortune 500 CPG corporation
Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Title: Dr Pepper Brand Manager, Marketing
Requisition ID: 1839720