Capital One Director, Divisional Sales in Plano, Texas
Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Director, Divisional Sales
Director responsible for driving results for approximately four regions and 60 area sales managers in Dealer Sales. Duties include expanding our digital product footprint and lending presence in areas of responsibility, delivering on results, budgeting and forecasting, leading and developing players, performance management, creating policies and procedures, and managing compliance. Participates on cross functional teams and owns projects to shape the policies and procedures of the broader auto finance company. Aligns efforts and performance of field sales team with vision and mission of the organization. Generates business growth and results through recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent. Delivers sales metrics and develops sales and leadership competencies of the team. Takes the lead on key sales initiatives to drive positive change in the organization.
• Leadership and development of direct reports - Creating clear performance goals/expectations, a high-level of accountability, and recognition for performance results. Driving positive change by leading key initiatives, advisory panels, etc.
• Participating on cross functional teams and leading projects. Includes budgeting and forecasting, division and region-level strategic business planning ie. developing production targets, sales compensation packages to support performance.
• Analyzing data and building strategies based on data
• Attracting best players (interviewing) and retaining top talent (reward and recognition).
• Participating in strategic to tactical business development planning meetings with various partners through out the business.
• Manage and develop up to 5 direct reports (Regional Sales Managers)
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 years of experience in Auto finance industry
• At least 2 years of experience in building and developing sales teams
• At least 2 years of experience in Engaging with C level executives in a business to business environment.
• Master's Degree
• Certified Sales Trainer public speaking certifications
• At least 5 years of experience in automotive finance or other dealer facing activities
• At least 5 years of experience in building and developing sales teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.