Daybreak Venture Restorative Aide in Pilot Point, Texas
The overall purpose of the Restorative Aide position is to perform restorative nursing functions, which are predetermined for each resident and assigned by the DON/ADON or Therapist.
- State certification as a nursing assistant mandatory.
- State approved medication administration certification (where required).
- Complete familiarity with duties of a certified nursing assistant.
- Highly developed observation skills are desirable.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
- Tolerance, patience, empathy and concern are desirable.
- Vision must be adequate to read medication labels, etc. Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.