Kelsey-Seybold Tapestry Configuration Analyst in Pearland, Texas
Tapestry Configuration Analyst
Location: Pearland Administrative Office
Department: System Support
Job Type: Full Time
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic. Your Doctors for Life.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey. With 19 clinic locations and more than 400 physicians, Kelsey-Seybold provides medical care in 55 medical specialties and is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, Endoscopy Center, Infusion Center and Cancer Center. Our mission is to provide our team members with exceptional opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Provides overall consistency in the deliverables for the System Support team by overseeing the testing and training efforts for the team. Offers subject matter expertise in the Epic Tapestry and Epic Benefits Engine module to the team for improved and efficient build. Utilize analytical skills to provide quality control for Tapestry and Benefit build. May be responsible for maintenance, training and support as directed by management. Monitors system issues, uses analytical skills to troubleshoot issues including end user difficulties. Maintains process documents for the System Support team to ensure all processes are well documented. Provide Tapestry and Benefits support to other teams such as Resolute team for benefit issue resolution and Epic upgrade build/testing.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
(A = basics; B = preferred)
Four-year degree (BA, BS in business or other related field) or comparable Information Systems Application experience or KSC experience (will substitute experience year-for –year to meet education requirements).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with healthcare applications, system design, configuration or support.
• Demonstrated knowledge of claims processing, vendor contracting, and benefit plan building.
Epic Tapestry Certification required
Epic Benefits Certification required
Valid Texas Driver’s License
Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Demonstrable knowledge of clinical data sets (CPT, HCPS, ICD-9)
• Strong ability to translate administrative and operating requirements specific to EPIC Tapestry System and EPIC Benefits Engine into clear, specific actionable system configurations and the ability to implement those configurations.
• Ability to test, train and audit Provider, Vendor Contract and Benefit system configurations to assure functional accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to read and interpret industry documents.
• Must be flexible, detail oriented, and able to work within tight deadlines.
• Must exhibit exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Microsoft office including Excel and MS Access.
External Company URL: www.kelsey-seybold.com
Street: 11511 Shadow Creek Pkwy