HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Resource Director in Pasadena, Texas
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career today with HCA Healthcare
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. Choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
We are seeking aDirector of Clinical Resourcefor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Director of Clinical Resource you will be responsible for working with the Division Supply Chain Team to implement the strategic direction of Supply Cost Management within facilities. This position is responsible for reviewing and optimizing the current GPO contract portfolio, developing and executing product standardization with the facilities SMAT Committee(s) in conjunction with the Division Supply Chain Team.
What you will do in this role:
- Department Directors at it relates to successfully executing the Supply Management Plan.
- Assists the SMAT Developing and implementing product standardization and utilization.
- Monitors utilization and cost data and identifies waste.
- Works with SMAT Chairman to reduce the number of SKUs by standardization, increase produce quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products based on quality, improved outcomes and cost.
- Collects ideas from other facilities and presents these ides to the SMAT Committee as potential opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Profession, Business or Health Administration)
• Clinical/healthcare experience (minimum of two years) with preference in acute and patient care setting.
• Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/adjusted admission.
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
• Develops and facilitates clinical product committees to reduce the number of products by standardization, increase product quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products.
• Utilizes solid strategic thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and propose contracting strategies.
Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Clinical Resource Director
Location: Texas-Pasadena-HCA Houston Southeast
Requisition ID: 08750-20105