DXP Enterprises, Inc. Machinist in Odessa, Texas
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Machinist include, but are not limited to:
- Precision machining of pump parts including, rings, bushings, sleeves, and shafts
- Ability to hold .001 T.I.R. tolerances on finished products
- Operating manual lathe, manual mill and building pump parts
Qualifications of the Machinist include, but are not limited to:
- 5 years experience on manual lathes and mills
- Previous pump experience is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled