HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Sitter in McAllen, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aSitterto join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. * *
*Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX*
_Position - Patient Sitter Medical Surgical Unit_
_Shift: 7P - 7A, 3 days a week, and rotating weekends_
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including: * 24-hour emergency room * Level III Trauma Center * Comprehensive cardiovascular care * The only pediatric heart program in the Valley * 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a* Patient Sitter (PRN) Medical Surgical Unit*.
- Under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, serves as a member of the healthcare team by providing assistance with activities of daily living.
- These include, but are not limited to, personal care, ambulation and care of the general medical/surgical patient with special emphasis on geriatric and post-operative care.
- Documentation of observations and baseline measurements onto medical record expected.
- May access general supply storage areas where saline flushes and procedure trays are stored.
- One year experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Training as a nursing assistant according to the curriculum set forth by the Texas Curriculum for nurse aides or equivalent training.
- Certified Nurse Assistant certification required.
Current CPR required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Sitter
Location: Texas-McAllen-Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00372-7298