Convergys Customer Service and Sales Associate Healthcare in Longview, Texas
Customer Service and Sales Associate Healthcare
Must have the ability to work schedules M-F 7am-10pm
The Sales Associate I position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet for the purpose of selling basic products and services. This position is responsible for processing customer orders and sales, providing/receiving information, selling client products/service, as well as providing basic customer service support.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Achieve specific sales targets and maximizing sale opportunities on each and every call
• Use script and/or probing techniques to determine customer needs and offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs
• Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, and procedures
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual sales goals and other Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’)
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and sales performance
• Answer billing questions by talking through components of customer accounts
• High school diploma with three to six months of sales experience preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong communication and negotiation skills required
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Basic computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Able to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer .
USA, Longview, TX
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.