AdventHealth Unit Clerk - CCU - Nights in Killeen, Texas
Inpatient Unit Clerk – Cardiac Care Unit
AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for patients’ bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives of others.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Full Time Nights
7a-3p = base wage
3p-11p = base wage plus 15%
11p-7a = base wage plus 18%
Weekends are another 10% on top of the above
7a-3p = base wage plus 10%
3p-11p = base wage plus 15% plus 10%
11p-7a = base wage plus 18% plus 10%
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Prepares and maintains patients medical records from admission through discharge to organization, completeness and accuracy of the records system for the unit
- Projects a positive, friendly and helpful demeanor while working with patients, visitors, physicians, and staff.
- Responsible for environmental rounds every 2 hours.
- Provides Customer Service rounds, responds to patient requests within scope of practice
- Answers the intercom by acknowledging patient by name and responding to the patient’s bedside
What You Will Need:
· HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
· Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association
· Use of Computer System, Patient Call Bell System, Fax Machine, Pneumatic Tube, Telephone System, Copy Machine, Phones.
The Unit Clerk is responsible for providing excellent customer service on the nursing unit. The Unit Clerk is responsible for surveying the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) for unprocessed orders and assembling / maintaining the medical records of all patients on nursing unit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs