AdventHealth Informatics Optimization Specialist Intermediate in Killeen, Texas
Informatics Optimization Specialist Intermediate | AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: 2201 Clear Creek Road, Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participates willingly, takes initiative and actively solicits ideas and opinions with other members of formal and informal groups in the pursuit of common missions, vision, values, and goals.
- Places team needs and priorities above individual needs while fostering collaboration. Involves others in making decisions that affect them. Draws on the strengths of colleagues and gives credit to others’ contributions and achievements.
- Carries out discussions seeking consensus and writing strategic documentations and presentations.
- Clearly and effectively transmits technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing.
- Listens attentively and for comprehension. Reinforces words through empathetic body language and tone.
- Anticipates, identifies, and defines problems. Asks questions and seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions.
- Directs and coordinates the development and implementation of organization direction, goals, and industry competitive environment to determine how one’s own function can add value to the organization and to customers.
- Develops enterprise wide initiatives relative to the organization’s strategy and financial goals, reflecting an awareness of external dynamics.
- Demonstrates awareness by providing clear explanations for actions taken relative to customer requirements, needs, and industry trends.
- Identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes needed to achieve successful business results.
- Facilitates group input and drafts proposal for process improvements identifying critical cross-functional process flows and cost reductions. Develops framework for process improvement.
- Recommends best practices and identifies technological opportunities for enterprise-wide solutions relevant to area of responsibility (hardware, software, and network).
- Develops and leads out on plans that meet the architecture/technology needs of the organization, while coordinating aspects for the strategic technological plan. Incorporates business vision, priorities, strategies, goals, emerging technologies, industry trends, and economic viability.
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience Required :
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare related field
_ Education and Experience Preferred:_
- BS in Nursing
- Active member of one professional organization related to job responsibilities
Professional certification (ANCC certification or others)
Licensure, Certification or Registration Required :
Knowledge and Skills Required :
Minimum of 4 years in an informatics role participating in implementation, optimization, modification of EHR
- Cerner Millennium user experience >5 year in an acute care hospital setting as care provider.
- Software Experience: Proficient with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Experience with leading small groups or projects.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Run and decipher analytic reports
The Clinical Informatics Optimization Specialist Intermediate has a strong understanding of system build and implementation, the ability to analyze and understand business problems, and the knowledge to make solution recommendations that meet the organizational goals of maintaining clinical and business systems. They are dedicated to providing a secure, effective, integrated patient care delivery system that continually improves outcomes, reduces cost, increases efficiency, and enhances patients’ experiences. Primary responsibilities include collaborating with clinicians and end users of the system to support the design, build, test, train, implement, evaluate, and maintain iConnect and other associated systems.
The Clinical Informatics Optimization Specialist Intermediate must utilize the knowledge of clinical practice, computer science, and information technology to manage data and determine components that are suitable to build while maintaining alignment with the professional standards of clinical practice. They are responsible for coordinating with physicians and end users in the analysis and documentation of clinical workflows, performing gap analysis, identifying needed process changes, and developing future workflows during the implementation of new solutions or functionality. The ability to communicate with all levels of hospital leadership, clinicians, physicians, and ancillary department staff is essential for this position.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs