Senior Living Properties LLC Certified Dietary Manager - New! in Kaufman, Texas
Certified Great Place to Work - 2021
Exciting opportunity for full-time Certified Dietary Manager. Long-term care experience strongly preferred. Competitive pay, full benefits, and stable career growth potential.
At Kaufman Healthcare Center, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention, and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we are setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Advancement opportunities Responsibilities
The Certified Dietary Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of the Dietary department to include staffing, food ordering and preparation, food delivery and clean-up in accordance with facility procedures, physician’s orders, resident care plans and appropriate regulations.
- Hold certificates required by the state.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to distinguish smells and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with residents and personnel and ability to remain calm under stress.
Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.