Express Scripts Sr. Product Associate in Irving, Texas
The Sr.Product Associate will prepare ESRD/Hospice correspondence to be sent to prescribers to verify prescription information to determine if prescription claims should have been processed under Medicare D, Medicare Part A or Medicare Part B. The associate will be responsible for tracking information on excel spreadsheet, faxing/mailing letters, preparing packets for backend scanning and entering responses received daily from prescribers and hospice facilities.
• Make updates to member name, address, phone number, and other enrollment related information.
• Confirmation of CMS eligibility records. MARx system is used for verification of: Part A, B, and D eligibility status and effective dates, Low Income Subsidy (LIS) status, Hospice status, Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP) status, Health Insurance Claim Number, and residence address.
• Use TMG enrollment vendor system to submit routes to TMG requesting retroactive enrollment, cancellation, or disenrollment.
• Will send requests to TMG for group updates, effective date changes, and out of area requests.
• Will receive requests to verify enrollment effective dates with the client, when an invalid effective date is submitted.
• Use the Facets database to verify enrollment records.
• Work with clients to research and process category 3 requests.
• Interface with the PBM regarding any and all escalated prescription issues including claims processing, order delays, payment posting, triaging with pharmacy partners, retail network pharmacy issues, direct claims, and customer service opportunities.
• HS Diploma required/Bachelors degree preferred.
• 4 years experience in a customer service/data entry setting; preferably experience in the Medicare or Healthcare Industry.
• Excellent eligibility system knowledge; Proficient in Microsoft applications – MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Excellent phone skills.
• Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Demonstrated ability to handle internal and external customers in a professional manner.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions.
• Ability to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
• Ability to act as a company ambassador when interfacing with clients to positively represent ESI’s vision, values, and client pledge.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Marketing and Communications are responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives to help protect and advance Express Scripts’ brand and reputation, win and retain customers, and influence the overall marketplace. Team members work cross functionally, delivering programs and communications in support of key initiatives.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Brand strategy and reputation management
- Corporate communications
- Public affairs and media relations
- B2B/B2C integrated marketing
- Events and experiential marketing
- Creative services and agency management
- Social media management
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran