Rose International INC Software Engineer in Irving, Texas
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 284153
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
API, Engineer, NodeJs
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer
Location: Irving, TX, 75038
Duration: 6 Months+
• Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor''s degree, or equivalent. 7-10 years of experience
• Please insert your unique job description or complete each of the sections below
Job Title: Integrations / Middleware Engineer
• Job Duties: We are seeking a talented Integrations / Middleware Engineer. The success of the Client InnerSource Program and TechGuidance initiative hinges on open collaboration among engineers and designers throughout Client, despite a centenarian siloed culture. In order to facilitate peer-based collaboration, we must reduce friction wherever possible: this includes technical friction.
• As an Integration/Middleware engineer, you will work directly with InnerSource and TechRadar leads apply continuous integration principles and practices to IT Governance. You will apply the SaaS and micro-service delivery models to automate IT policies, processes, and procedures as part of continuous delivery build, test, deployment, and maintenance stages.
Examples include microservices & integrations to:
• Detect Git repository leakage (e.g., secret keys like SSNs or Oauth tokens, “naughty strings”, etc.)
• NLP semantics
• Visualization of decisions-as-code in a TechRadar
• Surfacing contextual information around decisions-as-code in GitHub
Must have Skills:
• Active contributor to the open source community [MUST supply his / her GitHub / GitLab URL]
• Strong DevOps mindset
• Strong experience with NodeJS
• Strong API-first mindset, and experience with API Management platforms (ideally apigee)
• Previous experience of building integrations that leverage GitHub or GitLab APIs
• Some experience with modern JS front-end frameworks: i.e. React or Angular (2+)
• M.S or B.S in CS / other engineering#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)