Toyota Of Irving Preowned Sales Consultant in Irving, Texas
Toyota of Irving is a family owned dealership in the heart of the DFW metroplex. We recently finished our state of the art, brand new facility and are looking for highly qualified candidates to join our exceptional Toyota of Irving family. Great place to work.
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses. Qualifications
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
What We Offer
- Full-time employees are offered Medical, Vision & Dental
- 401K retirement and saving plans are offered to employees after working at the dealership for 6 months or more We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.