VIVA Pediatrics Pediatric RN and LVN - Irving in Irving, Texas
VIVA Pediatrics is a home health services company with a specialty in Private Duty Nursing and Skilled Nursing Visits as well as Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy for infants and children. We are committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. Our agency is proud to be nurse owned and operated, thus providing high-quality comprehensive care to medically fragile children. VIVA's core mission is to staff compassionate and understanding caregivers that take pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Full-time Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Schedule (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Free in-house training
PTO Open Shifts
Monday & Wednesday: 8 PM - 6 AM* (Required Skills: G-Button/Tube)
Friday: 7 AM - 5 PM* (Required Skills: G-Button/Tube & CPAP)
Saturday & Sunday: 7 AM - 4:30 PM* (Required Skills: G-Button/Tube & CPAP)
Monday - Sunday: 9 PM - 7 AM* (Required Skills: G-Button/Tube & CPAP)
- Assessing home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient.(OSHA) Nursing care reflects compliance with State, Federal & Local regulations
- Comply with all VIVA Pediatrics policies and procedures and promotes the Agency philosophy
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals as evidenced by clinical notes, case conferences, communication notes, and evaluations.
- Notify supervising nurse of changes in the client’s condition immediately.
- Provide health education to client and/or caregiver.
Documents interim changes of plan of care in timely fashion. Qualifications
Must have at least 1 year of nursing or 6 months of pediatric home health experience. (CNA not accepted)
- LVN certification required
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with the physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- Take pride in providing high-quality care We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.