Citi Internal Audit - Senior Architect/Lead in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18063600
· A hands on Tech lead, responsible for implementing enterprise scale solutions for Internal Audit needs.
· Lead a team of developers across the full stack development space and all stages of SDLC
· Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
· Manage multiple tasks, projects, and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality, on-time solutions
· Interface with clients to understand business needs for developing and executing a world class Internal Audit platform
· Effectively communicate globally with senior technology leaders and business stakeholders
•Strong background in designing enterprise scale solutions
•Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
•Good written and verbal communication skills
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills
•Ability to mentor team members
•Passion for technology and self- starter
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
12+ years of software development experience
Expert knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Spring MVC, RESTful Web services, Workflows
Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, databases, O/S.
Hands on experience in design (HLD/LLD) and design pattern is mandatory.
Experience developing high-performance multi-threaded applications
Thorough understanding of server side integration, Restful, Spring MVC, web services, workflows
Good knowledge of design patterns and providing solutions to complex design issues
Good skills in web servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat
Provide architectural solutions to Internal Audit platform needs
Experience with source code management tools such as SVN, Git/Bitbucket
Experience in Cloud Technologies
Hands on experience in Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere /Tomcat, JS/TS
Should have good exposure to Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL),
Knowledge or experience in Big data technologies and frameworks is an added advantage.
Hands-on experience with architecting, designing, and developing world class technology solutions. Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.