Citi Identity & Access Management – Technical Project Manager (VP) in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Other Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18060047
Job Summary :
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, one of the areas of the Global Information Security (GIS) organization, is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst for its Strategic Initiatives team. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Information Security and/or Identity and Access Management, with a focus on technology infrastructure (including cloud services) and/or authentication technologies. The individual will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive global IAM initiatives aimed at improving controls, standardizing and streamlining processes, and establishing the strategic direction for Citi’s IAM function over emerging technologies.
Job Description :
The role requires interaction with IT and business partners, providing project management, business analysis, documentation and facilitation across global IAM initiatives. Projects will involve improving process and technical controls around cloud services, authentication, and technology infrastructure, and establishing the strategic direction for IAM in these spaces. Responsibilities include:
· Consult with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and specifications for solutions and enhancements.
· Gather and analyze data from multiple sources; identify risks, gaps, and opportunities for improvement in current controls and/or processes.
· Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders and management.
· Document and maintain program related training and awareness materials and communications.
· Facilitate discussions, conduct meetings and drive initiatives and issues to conclusion.
· Maintain awareness of current and emerging IAM technologies and trends. Recommend strategic enhancements to position Citi’s IAM capabilities for growth and changes in the IAM landscape.
About Citi :
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of experience in project management and/or business analysis with experience using a structured methodology. Prior consulting experience is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices, preferably in the Identity and Access Management discipline.
· Experience with cloud services, including public (AWS), private, and hybrid cloud architectures.
· Experience with authentication concepts and technologies, including SSO, Federation, MFA, API Authentication, and Biometrics.
· Thorough understanding of technology infrastructure, in particular: UNIX/Linux/Windows servers, database management systems, networking devices, virtualization technologies, storage solutions, and security devices.
· Experience with privileged identity management processes would be a plus.
· Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making.
· Experience in successfully managing complex strategic projects through the project lifecycle (from conception through rollout and ongoing support), preferably in a financial industry or consulting firm.
· Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Strong capability in interfacing with both technology and business areas.
· Experience driving change in a complex organization, strong negotiation skills, and the ability to influence without direct authority.
· Experience in operational processes and technology; preferably in a financial industry.
· Strong communications skills and facilitation experience across all levels of leadership.
· Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers.
· Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
· Relevant certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM, PMP).
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.